Wednesday, April 22, 2015

And so it begins...

Hi all I'm an avid blog reader that has some original thoughts from time to time. My life tends to be a chaotic race against time. My amazing husband (We'll call him Lineman Dad) and I currently have 3 children (Thing 1, Thing 2 and The Baby). A little of the his, mine, and ours variety. I work full time as an Accountant, I went to school and everything, but am still putting off my CPA for reasons mostly attributed to procrastination. My husband is a Journeyman Lineman and full time cool guy.

Both my husband and my children drive me crazy sometimes so I thought I'd blog about our crazy life to relieve stress and make others laugh.... what? Not all accountants are boring. I hope you enjoy reading about our crazy life.

No comments:

Post a Comment